Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Practicing Preschool!  

I'm Betsy, "Ms. Betsy" to my own preschool group, and this is my very first blog attempt.  


With this blog, it is my goal to provide teachers, parents, babysitters, and other interested parties with fun, practical ideas for your child or group of children.  I teach kids aged 2 to 5 in a nursing facility that caters to children with ongoing medical needs, so, as you might imagine, my activities are designed to appeal to a wide range of ages and abilities.

You'll find sensory bin ideas, preschool themes and activities, music and movement, games, pre-writing and math ideas, art suggestions, circle time activities, as well as party ideas for holidays and special events.  I will try to only post things that have been "kid tested and approved," but, things don't always go according to plan, so I may post some things that didn't go as planned at ALL, in hopes that you'll have better luck.

If you come across this blog and love it, be sure to comment, and visit often!  Here's to the beginning of a beautiful blogship!

No comments:

Post a Comment