Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Word Wall Words Part V: V-Z

Teaching the Alphabet, Letter V-Z

This is the final installment of Word Wall Words for Preschool Students.  I wrote this because, when I was researching, I could never quite find a definitive list of words my kids would know, and I don't want another teacher to have that struggle.  And, even though I worked hard to put this list together, feel free to add to it in the comments, or post links to other sites that could help others with teaching the alphabet.  

Don't forget to check out Letters A-E, F-J, K-P, and Q-U.

valentine
vampire
van
vase
vest
veterinarian
violin
volcano


waffles
wagon
wallet
walrus
watch
water
waterfall
watermelon
wave
web
whale
wheel
whistle
white
wind
window
wood
worms

x-ray
xylophone

yak
yarn
yawn
yell
yellow
yes
yogurt
yo-yo 

zebra
zero
zipper
zoo
zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment