Monday, November 11, 2013

Word Wall Words Part IV: Q-U

Teaching the Alphabet, Letter Q-U


I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  Mine was very busy, but one of the things I got to do was attend a seminar on Math and Science Activities for Early Childhood (Thanks, Childcare Council of Kentucky!)  I will be uploading some pictures and ideas we exchanged later this week, but today I am continuing my series on word wall words for preschool!

Be sure to check out my previous posts for A-E, F-J, and K-P for more ideas!

Q-tip
quack
quail
quarter
queen
question
quiet
quilt

rabbit
radio
rainbow
rectangle
refrigerator
rhino
ribbon
rice
ring
robot
rocket
roller coaster
roller skate
rose
ruler


sailboat
sand
sandcastle 
school
scissors
seahorse
seashell
seesaw
seven
shark
skunk
snail
snake
snowflake
sock
spider
star
strawberry
sun
sunglasses
surfboard


table 
tail 
tape
tea
teacher
teddy bear
teeth
telephone
tent
tie
tiger
toe
tomato
tongue
toothbrush
toothpaste
top
tractor
train
trampoline
treasure
tree
truck
turkey
turtle
twelve
two 


Short U
umbrella
umpire
under
underwear
up
Long U
unicorn
unicycle
United States


No comments:

Post a Comment