Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Educational Quotes

Educational Quotes


I'm always looking for a great inspirational quote to stick on my mirror, make the screensaver of my smartphone, or include in my monthly newsletter.  They make me feel good.  So, in turn, I like to share them with students, parents, and other staff.  Now I want to share a few with you.

This is just the tip of the iceberg (I used to send home a WEEKLY newsletter with quotes), but here are some that I enjoy.  I hope you do, too!



























(I used PicMonkey and Pixlr to make these, which are both free online picture editing sites.  They're AWESOME!)

3 comments:

  1. This discussion about Reddy book id is useful for readers interested in account-related information. Clear guidance can make it easier to understand the general purpose of an account ID and the importance of keeping account information secure. I prefer articles that explain these points in straightforward language without adding unnecessary complexity. Organized instructions and relevant updates can make the content more practical. Overall, concise and informative guidance helps visitors navigate account-related topics with greater understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sports-related platforms can involve several account features, making clear information particularly useful for users. The 99exch cricket betting id keyword is relevant to readers searching for information about account identification and cricket-related platform functionality. Users should review the available rules, conditions, and account requirements before participating. Keeping credentials private is also important for account security. Understanding how an account operates and reviewing relevant information beforehand can help users approach the platform with greater awareness and make more informed decisions.

    ReplyDelete